Team Mutton is always growing! Won't you join our team? Mutton Party & Tent Rental is seeking a career oriented, hands-on team members who aren’t afraid to break a sweat! Check out these career opportunities.SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Warehouse & Install Team
- Hourly Full-Time Position
- Overtime during peak season (May-October)
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Rental Discounts and Rental Credits
- On the job training-No tent experience required!
- Advancement and Professional Development available!
- Must be able to handle a varied schedule
- Thrive on long days (Typical In-Season Day runs 12 hours)
- Stamina, Endurance, Consistency
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. throughout the day
- Be able to do physical work in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Walking, bending, lifting, twisting, etc.
The Job Environment
- Team Oriented
- Long Days during peak season (May-October)
- All weather conditions
The Ideal Candidate:
- High Energy
- Great Customer Service and track record of leadership
- Mechanically Inclined and a Problem Solver
- Professional, Responsible, and efficient
- Enjoys Outdoor Work
- LIKES A CHALLENGE and has a GET IT DONE attitude!
We strive to provide clients with high quality inventory, installed professionally, while also providing excellent customer service. We provide and set up rentals for events ranging from backyard parties to some of the highest end events in the Midwest including elaborate weddings and corporate functions.
"Our Crew managers lead teams to building/creating amazing events every day!"
-Matt Mutton (Owner-Operator)
- Install Crew ($13-15 based on experience)
- 18 years or older
- Crew Manager ($15-19 based on experience)
- Leadership Experience required
- Over 21 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License
- Comparable Experience Preferred (Landscape, Construction, Special Trades, etc.)
- Warehouse Team ($12+ based on experience)
- 18 years of older