Tent Walls & Doors
- Solid Walls: All Purpose Sidewall. Good for any event.
- Window Walls: These are the walls that always come to mind when thinking of a tented wedding. They are also utilized to class up any tented event. The beautiful arch windows allow your guest to take in the view outside & also provide natural light into the tent.
- Clear Walls: If you want a view these walls are the best choice. The walls are literally 100% clear with no white vinyl to be found.
- Media Walls: If you are having a business meeting or giving any type of presentation requiring projecting equipment you may want to consider some of our Media Walls. Ordinary White Solid Sidewalls are made of a single layer of vinyl so that they allow Sunlight to shine through them to help light the tent. This can be a challenge when you are hoping to show a slideshow or power point. Our Media Walls are made of an extra thick block out vinyl which doesn’t allow any sunlight through.
- Mesh Walls: These walls are best compared to a screened in porch and are a great option for summer events when you want to enjoy the breeze from outside, but still want some protection from the weather, bugs, or just some privacy from the neighbors.
- Tracked/Kedered Walls: Available on our Navi-Trac & Structure tents. These walls not only attach on top but also slide into a track in the side of the legs which eliminates virtually all blowing & flapping. In extreme conditions a high wind bar can be added which slides into the bottom of the wall & further locks them in place. For further convenience unlike traditional tent walls that have to be rolled up or taken off to allow air flow these walls simply unlace down the middle & slide back like a shower curtain. We have Kedered walls available in Solid White, Cathedral window walls, & clear.
- High Wind Walls: For those tents that don’t offer the option of Tracked or Kedered walls we have developed some alternatives. Our high wind walls pay for themselves for events that are utilizing heating or air conditioning. We utilize a type of wall known as Snap & Lap which allows the walls to clip together to prevent them from blowing apart & then utilizing cabling or planking to lock the bottom of the walls into place.
- Tent Doors: Whether your goal is to add further efficiency to heating or cooling your tent & eliminate drafts or just to impress your guest with something they don’t see very often, tent doors are the way to go.